€85 per Person
This is not just a food Tour, it is much more! Come and explore two vibrant neighborhoods of the city, for the sites, smells, history and taste of what this city has to offer.
- The medieval, Barri Gotic & El Born with its legends and stories.
- Visit five local family owned taverns and tapas bar and enjoy some delicious local gastronomy and wine.
- Learn about the history of each plate and how they came about.
- Famous Iberian Ham/ Pata Negra tasting.
- Local food, local stories, local people!
HISTORY HIGHLIGHTS ON YOUR TOUR
- Discover hidden gems off the tourist path. This is a great tour for the foodie and history buff all rolled into one tour.
- Immerse yourself in the 13th-century medieval city all whilst having some great food and wines.
- Visit the Plaza de Rei where Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand held court in the 15th century.
- Imagine walking on the same streets of Queen Isabella, King Ferdinand and Christopher Columbus.
- Visit the Roman Temple d’August.
- Enjoy some of Catalunya’s best tapas, cava and wines. Stop at the Plaza de Sant Miguel.
- Visit the 14th-century Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar.
OUR TOUR GUIDES
Eye on Food Tours guides are local experts with great storytelling skills, who are all very talented, passionate foodies who enjoy teaching visitors about the food and history of the Catalunya culture.
WHY CHOOSE EYE ON FOOD TOURS
- You will be shown around the city by fun, knowledgeable, and helpful English & Spanish speaking guides.
- Tips on where to eat like a local, not a tourist.
- You will get a list of restaurant recommendations.
- Food support – please feel free reach out to us via WhatsApp/Email or text us if you have any questions on where to go for nightlife, food or drink. We are here to help in any way.
- 3.5 Hours guided food tour of Barri Gotic & El Born (with Stops)
- Monday – Saturday /19:00hr
- Meet your English-speaking guide just outside the Pastisseria/Pastry Shop called La Colmena just in front of (“Jaume I” metro station).
Please use the tools below to help you find our Starting point for this tour.
This is the section that says a little intro into “Eye On Food Tours”, Maybe put a photo or Logo here.