€72 per Person
Includes 21% Spanish Sales Tax
Barcelona Tapas, Wine & History Tour
Join us on this food walking tour of Barcelona, and feel that love is in the air! Roaming the medieval city streets, discovering a charming new plaza, happening upon a new and delicious local restaurant – there is a feeling of love that stems from Barcelona’s rich cultural heritage that emanates from every corner of this beautiful city. Let us share these experiences with you! Sip on cava as you explore all of the Sites that Barcelona has to offer and enjoy some delicious Bites!
On this tour, we will explore some of the most vibrant neighborhoods, medieval streets, and alleyways of Barcelona, all of which come to life at night! Learn about the history of the city, while indulging your inner food lover with mouth-watering tapas and a delicious selection of local wines, beers, and cava (Catalan champagne).
- English Speaking Guide
- 11 to 13 Tapas & Tastings
- 4 to 5 white or Red Wine, Cava, Beer, soft drinks & water are available.
- Food & History Walking Tour
- 3.5 Hours
- Monday to Saturday @ 5pm
- Visiting Barri Gotic & El Born, Rain or Shine
- Meeting Place? It will be emailed to you.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your appetite!
- Your best pair of walking shoes
- Bottled Water
- Rain jacket or umbrella (we conduct your tour rain or shine)
- A camera!. we would love you to take photos or videos to remember. And please share your experience with us!
- Protective face covering (face mask)